keskiviikko 16. toukokuuta 2012

Stupid girl from Nordic country

Hola,
I have only 6 days left from my internship, because I’m having 2 days off this week. I still haven’t used my holiday days, except 2 of them when we we’re in Paris..
This week has been kind of annoying, all because I have been in such a pain all the time. We we’re at the beach on Saturday and I got so sunburned. Here is how the conversation went:
Me: I don’t need no lotions, I don’t ever get burned..
Friend: Nora, you’re legs are looking kind of red, maybe you should put some lotion.
Me: No no no, I know what I’m doing..
And the result: I’m so burned that I look like a lobster and my skin is peeling off and my legs are swollen. And the most embarrassing thing is that, I have big white circles in my face, cos’ of the sunglasses.. ://// So not good, but at least I finally learned something an’ next time I got to beach I put some kids sun lotion, so I defiantly will not get burned again !

Other than that, weekend was nice, we went to see ice hockey (Finland-Canada) to Flaherty’s Inn Irish Pub on Friday, but sadly Finland sucked. The place was full of Finns, which was weird after 5 months.
On Sunday, I went with Reetta’s Finnish friend Aino to Parc Guell, Casa Mila, Casa Batllo and Sagrada Familia, little bit tourist sightseeing’s yet again.
I went yesterday to Palacio de Flamenco with my work mates to see Flamenco Show and to enjoy Sangria. The show was very good, the dancers and players really knew what they we’re doing. The show lasts 1 hour and groups can also enjoy meal before the actual show.
I’m going this weekend to work at the beach, my job is to promote one pub crawl to tourists. Heh let’s see how that goes..

Besos

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti